Southern Listeners

Loading
Thanks to Greenlava for this cool gadget. Get yours here

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader Class Ironhide and Transformers Hunt for the Decepticon Voyager Class Sea Spray!


Disclaimer: This is not a Blogger post.

You know why this is a special week? Because this week I have the Spend-all-I-want-and-get-away-with-it pass. Look what I've got here. Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader Class Ironhide and Transformers Hunt for the Decepticon Voyager Class Sea Spray! If you're in UK, you can get Ironhide for £35.99 at Argos. I know right? And Sea Spray? I picked him up from Amazon for £12.99. Can't wait to get my hands on them. More pictures after the break.


2 comments:

Please use the 'Ask a Question' page to shoot questions that are not related to the tutorial in the post above.