Southern Listeners

Loading
Thanks to Greenlava for this cool gadget. Get yours here

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Transformers Dark of the Moon: Sentinel Prime and Megatron

Finally, a Transformers post! My toys are here!! Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader class Sentinel Prime and Voyager class Megatron. Got them for a good deal from Toys R Us, buy 1, get 2nd one for half-price. I was expecting to get them last week itself, but the toys got lost, and Toys R Us were kind enough to send me another one (well, two actually). And here they are! Gonna keep them MISB (not gonna open them) at least until next month. More pictures after the jump.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Don't u gonna open one of it at least?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Opening them any earlier just gonna make them less meaningful. I spent a lot of money on them, money that I wouldnt otherwise spend for a toy that I'd open on a normal day - if you get what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

Please use the 'Ask a Question' page to shoot questions that are not related to the tutorial in the post above.