Southern Listeners

Loading
Thanks to Greenlava for this cool gadget. Get yours here

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hamsters Update

I have not been updating much on the current state of my hamsters.. Well, I have completed my Habitrail Monster Project.. Here's a picture of my current set:


It looks much better in person, it glitters like dragon balls. Anyway, I have 6 hamsters now, although two of them are here on loan.. haha.. You might have met Mica and Katie already.


Here's the other four:

Berry the Black Bear

Julie the Blonde

The Brothers: Panda and Redi

Panda
Redi (pronunciation: Jedi with an 'R', stands for Red - Eye)



By the way, Katie is pregnant now.. She could deliver anytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the 'Ask a Question' page to shoot questions that are not related to the tutorial in the post above.