Southern Listeners

Loading
Thanks to Greenlava for this cool gadget. Get yours here

Friday, October 2, 2009

Voyager Class Long Haul

Hey all.. At last, I managed to find the time to snap photos of my unrevealed transformers toys that I have obtained whilst I was doing my internship. There are three of them. Let me start with my favourite – Voyager Class Long Haul. Let’s be honest. I’m not really a fan of Green Transformers, especially the G1’s. But there’s something about Long Haul that I couldn’t restrain myself from getting him. He’s all mean and mighty and brutal. He looks awesome. He is easily one of my favorite in my collection. Enough said, enjoy the pictures. More after the jump.

image name
image name











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the 'Ask a Question' page to shoot questions that are not related to the tutorial in the post above.